It contains the data from the open GSA City Pairs data set on data.gov.
It is not a production API, and it is not intended for use by the public.
Using the API
The pages below provide additional information about this API.
- Getting started introduces you to the operations offered by the API.
- API calls gives you a hands-on experience of those operations with an interactive console.
- Field reference lists and describes the type of information provided by the API.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Here are answers to some frequently asked questions.
- Contact Us If you need support or need to get in touch, this is the place to look.
Viewing the API’s source code
We would be happy for you to view the source code of the API and its documentation. (After all, that’s why we built it.)